The name is baby’s first and greatest gift from his/her parents.
It’s an identity for a lifetime!
Baby Naming Consultants in India
We @ GoMama247, a team of experienced experts in the field of person names, help new/expectant parents to find the most apposite names for their babies from a list of meticulously shortlisted names.
Our panel of experts which includes a PhD holder in Sanskrit, an accomplished astrologer and an ingenious IT professional
1. Download the names’ list from Here
2. Shortlist the names: This list itself is a vast treasure trove! You are most likely to find the special name in this list itself; if you want an uber exclusive name, then shortlist a few from the list to help us understand your requirement and provide you the one that you are looking for!
3. Email the list to [email protected] with your requirements We will send the details on charges and payment modes.
4. We work from all aspects and send you a customized, handpicked list.
Here are our criteria for our service:
1. Names made by combining Names of Parents
2. Names starting with a Specific Letter or Alphabet or Sound
3. Names according to Rashi / Nakshatra / Birthdate / Astrology / Horoscope
4. Names having Particular Significance or Meaning (e.g. Beautiful, Strong, Gift from Gods etc.)
You can rest assured of being provided with only MEANINGFUL, UNCOMMON, CLASSY, STYLISH, and BEAUTIFUL names.
Being experts we know how important it is for a name to be pronounced or written correctly for it’s a person’s identity for the entire lifetime! We try to suggest names that are easy to pronounce so that when your baby grows up and goes places, his/her name doesn’t lose its beauty and the baby doesn’t have to be troubled because of a misunderstood identity!
Since we put in our sincerest efforts, please note that once we start working on your requirements:
1) Payment will not be refunded.
2) Changes in requirements/ criteria will not be accepted.
A child today is a star and achiever of tomorrow! He/ she must have a unique, uncommon, meaningful and euphonic name that would be a distinguishing mark of his/ her stellar identity. Isn’t it your child’s right to have a well-chosen name that would make him/her feel confident and be motivated?